Getting To Know Fabio With 12 Imposing Questions!
Who doesn’t love sticking their nose in other peoples personal lives? It is time to get to know Fabio, so we have asked him a few personal questions and here is what he said…
1) How did you learn such fluent English?
When I was very young I had a nanny from England, and when you are 2 or 3 years old you learn everything so easily.
2) Have you ever traveled to the states?
My first time was in 1979 to New York Niagra falls, San Fransico, and Vegas. About once a year since then.
3) What do you do in your free time?
I play tennis, watch tennis, stay with friends, but honestly I don’t have much free time at all.
4) Do you live up to your name in the romance department?
I was romantic, and now I’ve been married for 5 years.
5)How do you stay so thin when you cook so much?
I walk a lot, I never sit down so I probably burn a lot of calories that way and I don’t eat everything I cook, just nibbling all the time.
6) What is your favorite flavor(s) of gelato:
Hmm tough to say but mostly I like pistachio.
7) What is your favorite gelateria in Rome?
Gelato Origini near the Pantheon.
8) What do you normally cook for you and your wife?
I don’t cook for my wife and I, I look for someone to cook for me (chuckle). For friends I cook seafood because always in my cooking classes someone is allergic or doesn’t like seafood so I miss it. But honestly I can’t remember the last time I cooked for my wife and I, how terrible!
9) What kid of music do you like?
70’s rock, Pink Floyd, Genesis, any disco from 70’s and 80’s.
10) What is your favorite movie (this tells a lot about a person)?
Nuovo Cinema Paradiso.
11) What is your favorite place you have ever visited?
I’m very curious about everything to do with traveling and food, I love to discover, so there is not one favorite. I am impressed by nature, not by what is built by man so anywhere with beautiful nature.
12) Lazio or AS Roma, be careful this could cause you to gain or lose clients:
Milano because no one in my house growing up was a soccer fan, and Milan was always winning and when you are a kid you like the team that wins.
Thank you Fabio for letting us snoop around in your personal life!